Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Can somebody breathe on my phone?

Very rarely does anybody say anything on the bus worth repeating for any reason other than mocking them mercilessly. Yesterday however, I was riding the bus with 5 dorks who between marginally mockable, but not blog-worthy conversation topics suggested having a breathalyzer for phones. Now there's an app you could charge big bucks for and save many people from many a drunk text.

I also have to admit that my usual poker-face for eavesdropping nearly broke as one guy acted out himself drunk, wondering why he couldn't get his phone unlocked and eventually holding it out to a friend saying, "Could you blow on my phone?"

They went on to discuss a myriad of other ways one can get in trouble while drunk. This naturally led to someone suggesting breathalyzer locked wallets. Of course, lest this blog post lead you to believe there may still be hope for bus riders, I leave you with a follow up statement by one of the 5 amigos':
"I can get so drunk that I can't spell my own name, but I can always remember my pin number. And my name is J.R. ..."

As an added bonus, J.R. has one of the worst laughs I've ever heard. I thought it was fake at first, but he definitely laughed way too many times to be faking it. I managed to catch a recording of him on my phone. It took several attempts to get this video into a format that would upload. Sorry if it's a bit hard to hear. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment